The 10th Annual San Diego Restaurant Week starts next week, January 19-24, 2014, and while we’d like to see more, there are a few local restaurants participating with special menus and tastings. Restaurant week is a great opportunity to try some of the restaurants you might not normally frequent. The prix fixe menus offer multiple courses and are usually well worth the visit. No tickets or passes are required. Food lovers may simply dine out at as many participating restaurants as they like during San Diego Restaurant Week. Here are a few of the Oceanside and Carlsbad restaurants participating this year:
- 333 Pacific With prices normally ranging from $10-22 for appetizers and a signature dish costing up to $32, the $35 3 course menu is a steal!
- Jolly Roger – Lunch $15 / Dinner $25 – looks like they’re still working on the menu.
- Monterey Bay Canners Lunch $15 / Dinner $35 with lots of great fish house standards and some decadent deserts like Bread Pudding with Whiskey sauce
- Twenty/20 A small, simple menu that can be paired with a wine flight is always a nice upscale option!
- Viggiluci’s Cucina on State St. Lunch $15 / Dinner $35- They’re showcasing the Italian standards, which should give you an idea of how good this long-time Carlsbad icon really is.
- Casa de Bandini Lunch $10 / Dinner $25 – A fun atmosphere at the Forum Shops even includes some good vegetarian options.
If you’re in another part of the county, check out the San Diego Restaurant Week web site to find a participating restaurant.
Comment below to let us know how your visit went!